It’s important to have full confidence that the property management firm serving you is working in your best interest to ensure you get the most from your investment. Burr White Realty, focuses on this very thing.
Because, let’s face it – property management is oftentimes tedious. Problem tenants, whether they are slow in paying rent or not paying at all present challenges that are often uncomfortable, at best, to deal with. Keeping up with the ever-changing real estate and tenant laws in itself can be frustrating; however, it’s necessary to be knowledgeable of these laws and updated on changes to protect yourself and your assets. Filling vacancies with qualified tenants, sound property maintenance, and keeping rents at market level are all crucial pieces in preserving the value of investment properties. These are often areas neglected because of the overwhelming responsibility of good, effective management – which, in turn, often compromises the profitability of investment properties.
That’s why Burr White Realty, is eager to serve your needs. We handle these and all the other issues that arise so you don’t have to! Our team makes itself available for each client’s needs and desires, paying close attention to each detail, such as:
- Full-service rent collection – from start to finish
- Continued education for staff members to keep up on real estate and tenant law
- Complete screening process to place qualified tenants in properties
- Efficient maintenance coordination with professional vendors who are licensed and bonded
- Thorough understanding of the rental market for accurate market assessment
- We use the latest accounting software that is designed specifically for property management applications, and easy to understand
- 24 hour/7 days a week availability (emergency contact provided for after-hours communication)
- Strong property management presence – with more than 50 years combined experience in management and real estate related services
There are many stories our clients have told of challenges they’ve had in attempting to manage units themselves – or with disappointments they’ve had with previous property managers. They are now experiencing property management the way we designed it – by taking the responsibility off their shoulders and allowing them the freedom to make their investment work for them! We invite you to contact our office to set up a consultation with your specific needs in mind.